- The 52nd Annual Conference of JSWE
- March 15 ~ 17, 2018
- Hokkaido University
- The 51st Annual Conference of JSWE
- March 15 ~ 17, 2017
- Kumamoto University Kurokami Campus
- The 50th Annual Conference of JSWE
- March 16 ~ 18, 2016
- ASTY Tokushima
- The 49th Annual Conference of JSWE
- March 16 ~ 18, 2015
- Kakuma Campus KANAZAWA University
- The 48th Annual Conference of JSWE
- March 17 ~ 19, 2014
- Kawauchi Campus TOHOKU University
- The 47th Annual Conference of JSWE
- March 11 ~ 13, 2013
- Omiya Campus OSAKA INSTITUTE of TECHNOLOGY
JSWE hosts an Annual JSWE Conference every spring so as to encourage research development in a wide range of fields concerning water environments and communication among members. About 1,400 people participate in the Conference every year. They give more than 600 presentations and engage in active discussions. The ratio of members who participate in the Annual Conference has reached about 40%. The Annual Conference plays an important role as an opportunity to improve research and to exchange information.
Besides research presentations, the Annual Conference offers various programs including business guidance on water environments and award ceremonies.
- Business guidance on water environment : Young engineers in private sectors describe the advantages of working in the field of water environments to students.
- The JSWE Water Environment Culture Award : Awards are given at the Annual Conference so as to encourage locally rooted cultural activities for water environments.
- The JSWE Youth Water Environment Culture Award : Awards are given to elementary schools, junior high schools, and high schools who have made excellent contributions to the conservation and production of local water environments.
- JSWE-KURITA Best Presentation Award : Awards are given to the research presentations conducted by graduate students in master's programs so as to increase research motivation.
- JSWE-LION Best Student Poster Presentation Award : Awards are given to excellent poster presentations conducted by students in undergraduate programs, technical colleges, and junior colleges so as to increase research motivation.
- Water Environment International Exchange Award (JSWE-IDEA Award) : Travel expenses are subsidized for non-Japanese members living outside Japan who participate in the Annual Conference to give research presentations in order to promote international interaction and cooperation in the field of water environments.